Pretty Poésy
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Pretty Poésy

Forum dédié à la talentueuse Clémence Poésy

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Vogue Italy

+2
emma21
Aqua_Girl
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Aqua_Girl
Ma Clémence
Ma Clémence
Aqua_Girl

Féminin

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyLun 01 Sep 2008, 13:35

Clemence apparaît dans la revue Vogue Italy. Je n'ai pas beaucoup d'information. Seul cette photo, j'espère qu'il leur sert égal.

Vogue Italy 2qu506t

Vogue Italy 5vq5c6
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyLun 01 Sep 2008, 17:40

Tiens, j'ai entendu dire qu'Emma Watson était aussi dans le Vogue Italy, ce serait la mode en ce moment !
En tout cas, elle est tres belle dessus, mais je trouve qu'on la reconnait mal...
emma21
Administratrice
Administratrice
emma21

Féminin
Loisirs : Lecture, écriture...

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyLun 01 Sep 2008, 18:24

oui il me semble déja avoir vu ce scan !

merci beaucoup en tous cas ^^
http://empire-des-pensees.skyblog.com/
Hannah
Merci Clémeeeeeeeence
Merci Clémeeeeeeeence
Hannah

Féminin
Loisirs : Patinage

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyLun 01 Sep 2008, 21:07

J'allais le dire, d'abord Emma, après Clémence. Si c'est le même numero, je crois que je vais faire des folies sur eBay moi <3

Thanks Aqua.
Emma A.x.L
Cette Roze est une Fleur
Cette Roze est une Fleur
Emma A.x.L

Féminin
Loisirs : Forums_Cinéma_Internet_Théâtre_Lecture_Ecriture_Discussion

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyMar 02 Sep 2008, 09:43

=D
Très jolie en noir & blanc, encore plus classe !
J'adore
http://FandePoesy.skyblog.com
emma21
Administratrice
Administratrice
emma21

Féminin

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyMer 10 Sep 2008, 16:06

OMG voilà enfin l'article en entier et le photoshoot ! juste :pinpon:

Vogue Italy Voguei10 Vogue Italy Voguei11 Vogue Italy Voguei12 Vogue Italy Voguei13 Vogue Italy Voguei14 Vogue Italy Voguei15 Vogue Italy Voguei16

elle veut vraiment nous tuer à être aussi belle franchement !!!

sinon en dehors de ca, je peux vous fournir pour l'instant une traduction anglaise de l'interview...
ca sera toujours mieux que l'italien !^^
(par contre je vais mettre ca dans un autre post )

source : adorevintage.com
emma21
Administratrice
Administratrice
emma21

Féminin

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyMer 10 Sep 2008, 16:09

comme je vous le disais dans mon post précédent voilà une traduction anglaise du texte, surement plus accessible que de l'italien !!^^

Not creed in the fato one, not creed one road already traced: everyone of we is designed leans just the destiny. But I cannot make feint that the name that comes us given to the birth you do not count. The fact that my parents have called me Clémence gives me wants to believe to us, in the destiny ". Clémence Poésy. We will be also cynical, but when the French attrice young person sorride and it is introduced, it is difficult to remain insensitive. “It is not a pseudonym, is indeed the last name of my mother”, specifies with the grace of a child who has learned the good ways.

We are to Paris, the Hotel, in the bar, unusually, and fortunately calm. The atmosphere is cosy, soothed, is suited perfectly to the elegant way of porsi of Clémence, all in the shadings, never over the lines, even if is easy to intuire the serene force that door within. “They are a determined person, with of the principles, but I have need of dolcezza. I try to find an equilibrium between rettitudine and fantasy ". Its cinematographic career is begun ten years ago, when it had therefore years hardly. “Memory still with terror my first one tries. They had chieesto to me of being estressamente puntiale. And obviously I have mistaken the escape of the meter and have arrived with twenty minuteren of delay. I was paonazza from the shame, have given however the part to Me. From then, but, they are precise as a Swiss clock ". It obtains the first ruori in some television series, enough ironico fact for a perosna that it has not never watched the tv. “In house ours was forbidden. Then, towards dodicini the years, my sister and I have made a such pressure that our parents are come down to a compromise and have bought a video recorder. When they have gone to living on behalf mine, to seventeen years, my first purchase has been just a television set. For two years I have not made other that to watch animated cardboards. Then they are rendered me account that I too much lost time of forehead to that box saturates it of images that me straforsma in a passive subject. I want to be able to choose my food, not intossicarmi with the violence and the volgarità of talk show where all urlano and the nobody listen. From small it did not dream necessariaemnte to make the attrice, but it rather had the bullet of the design and the fashion. Ideally “I looked at myself intenta to design of the superwonderful models. It appealed to to imagine to me to create of the dresses that donate allure particular. I have even made one stage in atelier de couture: when they have asked to make the hem to me of a dress from spouse, and I have passed to all a night to us with pessimi turns out to you, I have changed idea. But continuous to cultivate desire to realize scene customs ".

First happening the international one has arrived with Harry Potter and the Fire Goblet , where Clémence interprets the part of Fleur Delacour. “E' be one beautiful adventure. And long: the resumptions are durations eight months ", tell. “I had already read the books of the Rowling. My mother, teaching of literature, me had advises them to you. To beyond the publishing happened one, it is the personal history of this scrittrice that I find fantastic ". The experience with cast of Harry the Potter has vaccinateed Clémence against the drifts of the star system.

Impressive E' to see like the average English braccano the actors. I would not never want living in those countries where also your smaller gesture comes given in meal to the average and deformed. Here in France we are privileges to you, still exists the concept of privacy. However I am much careful one to separate to the career and the engagements of job from the private life. I do not attend the sponsored festivities neither the fashionable premises: I lead one nearly monastica life ". The free time passes it to theatre, to the cinema, in the museums, the storees of disci.
I make part of that most narrow group of persons who do not unload music from Internet. It appeals to to me to go in a store, to touch the album, to discover one cover ". Educated in a school bilinguist, Clémence speaks perfectly inglse. “The French is the language of the love, but creed that English allows to transmit the emotions better. Task also is one long less cerebral, plus concrete. Sometimes, the French makes to take you too much on the serious one: unconsciously you listen to yourself speak ".
I ask as it faces the roles, if seue the instinct or if prepares them. “Creed that the actor trade is much neighbor to the way to play of the children. One is totally you become lean yourself, it concentrates to you, and null it exists to outside of that moment, of that world. Games to the prince or cowboy and for a some hours not impersoni role: the six prince, the six cowboy. Then your mother calls to you in order to make merenda and in two second six returned the truth. In order to make this job you must leave great space the imagination ". That is why it has accepted to turn “In Bruges”, the fantasiosa history and improbable of two killer that they hide in the Belgian citizen and, in order not to fall in the trouble, the hunting is given. “Avvo never not read one history of the sort: me I would not be made to scappare for null to the world ". In cast the Colin Farrell: “It has little years more than me, but you feel that already long life has lived one ", famous Clémence.
Therefore young and with that eterea, fragile air therefore, I ask myself as make to face the strong personalities and the ego of the other actors. “I have had the fortune to receive an education that I would define post-sessantottina ". Sorride to my interrogative look and explains: “Not in the sense that not was discipline. I speak about the importance of dealing a child in how much person, with just the character, quality and defects. I speak about the importance of dealing a child in how much person, with just the character, quality and defects. They have grown cultivating a healthy relation with the adults, aware who I had to respect them, but I had the right to demand from they the same respect in my comparisons. Today if encounter a sacred monster on the set, I try of the admiration and the respect, but never I am not intimidated ".

For spiazzarla it must make them I compliment. “I am learning to control to me, but to the first one I compliment I still blush like one quindicenne ". After to have finished to the French film “troisième the directed partie du monde " from Eric Forestier, at the moment it is engaged with the resumptions of “Heartless”, rivisitazione of the faustiano pact in a future world signed Philip Ridley. Two dramatic history in which the love to the end not necessarily it prevails. I ask Clémence if romantica is considered. “What means romanticismo today? To feel sorry itself in the pain of the love not corresponded? The love goes meant in all its manifestations, in the ties that not only join your partner, but also to the friends, the family, the persons whom they count in your life. I do not know if they are romantica, but refusal of being cynical ". It appeals to the attrice trade, but it remains opened to other possibilities… “Yes, I become account that more passes the more mature time and feel the need to go towards the others. Goodness knows, a day I will even try than to tell history of other persons leaving from my point of view ". Also it, like other attrici, cultivates velleità registiche? “To me it interests to tell the life, little imports means. I could put behind cinpresa or the objective of one camera. Or to design. I want simply to say that between some time, perhaps, to make the attrice it could not be enough to me more ".

il est possible que la traduction ne soit pas parfaite, étant déja une traduction de l'italien à l'anglais

source : Victoria Mae de adorevintage, merci à elle !
Emma A.x.L
Cette Roze est une Fleur
Cette Roze est une Fleur
Emma A.x.L

Féminin

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyMer 10 Sep 2008, 16:42

OH MON DIEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
J'en ait marre de me répéter en disanht qu'elle est sublime, a force j'ai l'impression que mes mots n'on plus aucun sens mais ce shoot esst simplement sublime
Je crois que c'est un de mes favoris !
Invité
Invité

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptySam 20 Sep 2008, 00:17

wow. Je n'ai que ça à dire. Ca en jette.
Alex'
clémence poésy's fan
clémence poésy's fan
Alex'

Féminin
Loisirs : dance ciné équitation écouter de la musique:!!!

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptySam 20 Sep 2008, 14:53

Idem .
http://alexbigkiss.skyblog.com
Elsa
miss(mister) De Galais
miss(mister) De Galais
Elsa

Féminin

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyMer 24 Sep 2008, 14:15

euh ... ??? Y a pas une traduction française ???????? ^^
http://clemence-poesy.forumactif.biz/index.htm
emma21
Administratrice
Administratrice
emma21

Féminin

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyMer 24 Sep 2008, 14:29

non pour l'instant j'en ai pas vraiment trouvé...
Alex'
clémence poésy's fan
clémence poésy's fan
Alex'

Féminin

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyMer 24 Sep 2008, 14:52

il fausdrai faire une traduction de l anglais au francais
La ou moins on sera sur de connaitre les mots
mais pas de comprendre las phrases ^^
Emma A.x.L
Cette Roze est une Fleur
Cette Roze est une Fleur
Emma A.x.L

Féminin

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyMer 24 Sep 2008, 21:29

Ouais je vais essaillé de m'arranger
Alex'
clémence poésy's fan
clémence poésy's fan
Alex'

Féminin

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyJeu 25 Sep 2008, 19:25

Je disais sa pour rire !!
Emma A.x.L
Cette Roze est une Fleur
Cette Roze est une Fleur
Emma A.x.L

Féminin

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyJeu 25 Sep 2008, 21:25

J'ai essaillé de traduire mais c'est horrible sa veut strictement rien dire et impossible de trouvé le sens original :s
Elsa
miss(mister) De Galais
miss(mister) De Galais
Elsa

Féminin

Vogue Italy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Vogue Italy   Vogue Italy EmptyVen 26 Sep 2008, 22:07

MDR pas grave ! ^^
http://clemence-poesy.forumactif.biz/index.htm